What is Human Development?

     

The purpose of this blog is to explain what is the meaning, concepts, approaches, and issues of human development to help the readers better understand what human development really is.




 What is Human Development?

     Human Development is a pattern that starts from childbirth and continues through our life span. We people do realize that there are so many changes that are happening to our body from childhood, to adolescence and even in adulthood. In my experience, looking at my photos from birth to todays date. Changes are very obvious from my height perspective, the development of my face like having facial hair, and also changes from my behavior and many more. Human development includes growth and decline, we experience growth from childbirth to adolescence and we experience decline when we reach the old age.

                                                    

  









Comments